The humidifier with power!
Powerful yet quiet! Karl is the first of a new generation of efficient humidifiers. Despite his low power consumption, the compact evaporator can humidify large rooms in no time at all. Karl is a combination of design, quality and functionality.
Karl is equipped with environmentally friendly antibacterial filters, built-in hygrostat, filter replacement indicator and WiFi App. The Water Cube antibacterial filter is a patented Swiss technology and protection against the spread of bacteria in the air and in the device itself. Evaporative technology makes Karl ideal for humidifying and maintaining a healthy climate in children's rooms, bedrooms and other living spaces without causing wet spots. Also suitable for offices, hospital rooms, beauty salons and wherever you want to breathe freely and comfortably. This technology does not allow oversaturation and increased humidity in the room. Relative humidity between 40% and 60% creates a healthy and comfortable climate, which allows you to breathe freely, feel calm, more energetic and with increased ability to concentrate. Karl allows you to maintain constant humidity in the rooms and eliminates the discomfort and effects caused by dry air.
Karl automatically switches off when the tank is empty. Perfect for bedrooms – the humidifier Karl is practically silent and offers dimmable LEDs. The memo function reminds you to replace the filter.
Karl is ideal for families with young children and people suffering from asthma. Suitable for homes and offices.
- • Room sizeup to 100 m2/250 m3
- • Capacity 690 ml/hour
- • Water tank 4.7 l
- • System Evaporator
- • Built-in hygrometer
- • Bacterial filters
- • Filter replacement indicator
- • Water level indicator
- • Auto mode
- • Night mode
- • Automatic shutdown
- • Controllable via smartphone app
- • 4 Power level
- • Top filling during operation
- • Consumption 1.4~30 W
- • Noise 27~59 dB(A)
- • Weight 2.5 kg
- • Dimensions 296x304x212 mm
- • Designer Matti Walker (Switzerland)
- • Warranty 2 year
- • Bacterial filter Water Cube (Included)
The Water Cube™ by Stadler Form provides optimal hygiene in your air humidifier. It keeps your humidifier running smoothly, extending its lifespan. The Water Cube even works when your appliance is switched off, so the humidifier stays fresh all season long. We recommend replacing the Water Cube at the start of the humidifier season.
- • SILVADUR ™ ANTIMICROBIAL DUAL FILTERS (Included)
The most important element of Karl are the four 12-layer filters with increased evaporation capacity. 100% environmentally friendly, with antibacterial coating, made of plant and textile fibers. They are replaced every 2-3 months.
- • Cleaner&Descaler (Option)
Stadler Form Cleaner & Descaler has been specially developed for cleaning and decalcifying humidifiers. It is easy to use, gentle on materials, odorless and quick and thorough. The product is biodegradable. To ensure better hygiene and longer life of the humidifier, we recommend regular use. After use, the device is hygienically clean and immediately ready for use. The Stadler Form Cleaner & Descaler is developed and produced by Durgol®, the Swiss original against limescale.
Benefits of optimal humidity
- • Comfort
The relative humidity between 40% and 60% is the healthiest and most comfortable climate. This level is recommended by doctors and medical experts and helps us stay healthy and feel comfortable in our home environment
- • Befits of optimal humidity are many:
Calm, deep and relaxing sleep, lower risk of catching the flu, low levels of dust - ideal for allergy sufferers.
100% hygienic humidification
- • The 12-layer filters with increased evaporation capacity are completely natural and are produced from wood fibers. SILVADUR™ ANTIMICROBIAL antibacterial impregnation protects against the development of bacteria, mold and fungi.
- • For even more effective antibacterial protection, Karl also has a special Water Cube antibacterial filter.
- • The textile cover can be taken off the housing and can be washed at 30°C(cold wash) on a gentle cycle.
Karl as part of your Smart Home!
- • Karl can be controlled from a smartphone via an application for managing smart home devices "The Smart Life-Smart Living" (available in the App Store and via Google Play).
- • The unique Adaptive Humidity™ technology adapts its performance and maintains the desired level of humidity in the room.
- • Setting the desired humidity through 5% constant operation as well as constant operation mode (constant operation).
- • Humidifies, deodorizes and purifies the air.
Karl& Karl Big Win Red Dot Best of the Best Award 2023
Red Dot Best of the Best Award
|Filtration||1x Water Cube, 2x humidifier filters|
|Room Size (Up To)||100 sq.m.|
|Sound Level||27~59 dB(A)|
|Advantages and Functionality|
|Specification||• Quiet operation 27~59 dB(A) • Humidifier performance: 690 ml/h (25°C/30%RH) • Water tank 4.7 l • Low power consumption (1.4~30 W) • Hygrostat (desired humidity can be selected) • Filter change reminder • Eco filter-material • Water level window • WiFi App • Automatic mode • Automatic shut-off • Night mode (dimmed LED’s) • Suitable for asthmatics • Designed in Switzerland|
|Dimensions||296 x 304 x 212 mm|
|Еnergy consumption||1.4 ~30 W|
|Certificates, Origin, Warranty|
|certifications||CE, ETL, RoHS, WEEE, CB, EAC, UKCA|
|Manufacturer||Stadel Form (Switzerland)|