Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Crystal Water Bg!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
C-700 Commercial Alcaline (Remineralizer) Direct Flow RO System|600 GPD, 5-Stage
The C-700 RO is a state-of-the-art, high performance Direct Flow (Tankless) tankless water purification system with 5-stage filtration, reverse osmosis membrane and a powerful booster pump designed for use in Ho.Re.Ca. the industry. Connects directly to cold water from the water supply network. The system uses GreenFilter filters - NSF certified and some of the best in this class. Provides a steady stream of clean, fresh and delicious water.
The C-700 RO is equipped with a dual inlet diaphragm (Dual Flow) with a capacity of up to 2280 l / day and a powerful booster pump providing a pressure of up to 100 PSI, which allows the system to function normally in areas with volatile or problematic pressure in the central water supply network. The ratio of purified / discarded water is 1: 1.
It can be used with water sources below 25 Psi and has an inlet pressure gauge.
The C500 is a compact system with a stylish design and convenient for use with a large amount of purified water: in hotels, restaurants, cafeterias, sports halls, children's schools.
The C-500 can be equipped with an additional tank of 8 to 100 liters.
And if you don't want a second faucet on the kitchen sink, you can use the elegant Metal Free 3 Way Faucets.
Description and functionality:
• Powerful booster pump Uprigth for high performance even at low inlet pressure
• Productivity: up to 2280 l / day or 95 l / h (600 GPD).
• 24V DC solenoid valve
• Automatic Start / Stop
• FDA approved polypropylene filter housings
• Metal construction with quality finish and stainless steel screws
• Low inlet pressure sensor (<7 PSI) - protects the pump from dry operation in the absence of inlet pressure
• High pressure sensor with adjustment (20 ~ 40 PSI)
• Flow limiter (SS stainless steel) of diaphragm waste water
• SS stainless steel check valve at the outlet for waste water from the diaphragm
• Low power consumption at work: max. 50 W
• 100% factory tested and sterilized, fully ready for installation
• Certificates: CE, UNE 149101
• Quality guaranteed by IonFilter | Puricom Europe (WATER LOGISTICS GROUP), Spain
Stage 2 : GAC Carbon Filter GreenFilter
Carbon filter. Removes up to 99% of chlorine and organic chemicals, odors, organic pollutants, pesticides and herbicides. Made of granular activated carbon. Improves the taste of water.
Service life: 6 months
Inorganic Elements / Compounds
Organic Elements / Compounds
Humic acids 98%
Ethyl gasoline 71%
1,2,4 Trichlorobenzene 96%
1,1,1, Trichloroethane 98%
The C-700 RO comes with all the necessary components for installation:
• Chrome metal connector for connection to plumbing (M3/8" x F3/8" x 3/8"Tube)
• M1 / 4 ”xTube1 / 4” metal faucet for connection to the metal connector
• Drain discharge bracket Ф40 x 1/4 "Tube
• 3/8" and 1/4" LLDPE pipes for system connections
• Installation and operating instructions
The IonFilter quality system for the production and installation of water treatment equipment is certified and compliant with UNE-ISO-9001
IonFilter (B-60326279) is a partner of Aqua Espana | Aqua Europa
IonFilter is a member of the Water Quality Association (B-60326279)
|Water source||Tap water|
|RO Membrane||600 GPD GreenFilter|
|Booster Pump||Flow: 2 LPM - 0.52 GPM / 3 bar - 45 PSI; Max. working pressure: 8 bar - 120 PSI; Power supply for the motor: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 24 Vdc, 5A, 120W ; Max. consumption: 50 W|
|Advantages and Functionality|
|Specification||• Tankless (Direct Flow) • RO Membrane Green Filter Type 30-13 600 GPD •100% factory tested and sterilized • Built-in pressure gauge • Low Inlet Pressure Sensor • High Pressure Sensor • Automatic Start / Stop • Manufactured by NSF Certified Components • Green Filter Filters • High Performance Diaphragm pump • Diaphragm Flush Crane • Flow restrictor 0.5 LPM; • Certificates: CE; UNE149101 • Option to include additional tank|
|Stage 1||Sediment Filter 5 micron Green Filter (Code No.209200); Service life: 6 months|
|Stage 2||GAC Carbon Filter 9 3/4" Green Filter code (No.213600); Service life: 6 months|
|Stage 3||BLOCK carbon filter 9 3/4" Green Filter (No.214000); Service life: 6 months|
|Stage 4||RO membrane Type TFC 30-13 GreenFilter 600 GPD (2280 L/Day); Service life: 24~ 36 months (<15 ºHF, < 250 ppm./ 25ºC)|
|Stage 5||• Remineralizer Post Filter 40% Calcite, 20% Corosex, 40% Carbon • Alkalises and normalizes Ph|
|Dimensions||36.0 cm / 21.0 cm / 47.0 cm|
|Reservoir capacity||Tankless (Direct Flow)|
|Еnergy consumption||50 W max.|
|Productivity||600 GPD (2280 L/Day)|
|Inlet pressure||1 ~ 6 kg/cm2|
|Inlet Water Temperature||4 ~ 40 °С|
|Certificates, Origin, Warranty|