TDS-EZ Water Quality Tester by HM Digital, inc
Ideal for all basic water testing applications.
• Ideal for end-users.
• Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
• Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
• Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
• Measurement Range: 0~9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, • indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
• Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
• Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
• Fun, translucent blue housing that's very strong and durable.
• Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS values.
• Model: TDS-EZ
• Range: 0~9990 ppm (mg/L)
• Resolution: 0~999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a 'x10' icon)
• Accuracy: +/- 3%
• EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
• Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A or L1154)
• Battery life: Approx. 1000 hours of usage
• Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm
• Weight with package: 95 g
• Manufacturer: HM Digital, Inc.