Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Crystal Water Bg!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
General Warranty Terms
1. The products that Savio Ltd. | Crystal Water bg offers on the Site, with a warranty of conformity, in accordance with the applicable legislation and warranty policy of the respective manufacturer and / or distributor, for those customers who are Consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
2. In addition to the Compliance Guarantee referred to in the preceding provision, products may also hold an additional Commercial Guarantee. In such cases, information about the product is contained in the product description on the site and in the Warranty Card accompanying the product, which also contains the exact Warranty Terms.
3. The existence of such a Commercial Guarantee shall not limit the statutory guarantee for the conformity of the purchased products with the sales contract within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act. Regardless of the commercial guarantee, the Seller is responsible for the lack of conformity of the consumer products with the contract of sale under the guarantee under Articles 121-115 of the LPP.
4. The warranty period for the products shall run from the date of sale.
5. Warranty cards may be issued by Savio Ltd | Crystal Water bg or from authorized sales partners / representatives.
6. The contacts, addresses and telephone numbers of these workshops are indicated in the original warranty card. In the event of a defect occurring during the warranty period, the customer shall contact the service of the phones specified in the warranty card. The procedures for resolving warranty cases are determined by the manufacturer and his service policy.
7. Products with a valid warranty card issued by Savio Ltd. | Crystal Water bg, are serviced by Crystal Water Service Center. The products must be accompanied by all purchase documents - a guarantee card, a copy of the payment document or invoice, a detailed description of the problem. The procedure for providing warranty service is as follows:
· Admission to service: Defective products must be delivered to the service center of Savio Ltd. | Crystal Water bg in person or with the courier company Econt Express at: Sofia 1700, Paster svyat No.11a str., ground floor, for the account of Savio Ltd | Crystal Water Bg · Defect Detection: After receiving the product at the service center, it is recorded in the service log and diagnosed by our specialists. The necessary actions are taken to correct the defect.
· Performance of the guarantee: The measures for the performance of the guarantee may be repair of the product, partial or complete replacement, or restoration of the value of the product, if no other solution is possible.
· Return the product to the customer: Once the product is in working order, it can be received at the service center or sent back to the customer's address by courier.
· In case of service diagnostics, the product is found to be in conformity with the sales contract, ie no defect is detected and the product is functioning normally, the customer owes all the expenses incurred - for diagnostics and transport.
8. The visit of a specialist at the request of the client and no defect or due to established non-compliance with the warranty conditions is paid by the customer.For all appliances servicing is performed at the service center, not at the client's home.
9. There is no statutory requirement for a maximum number of repairs to replace the appliance.
What does the warranty cover?
10. The warranty covers the malfunctioning of the product due to factory defects or damage to the material. During the warranty period, all costs of repairing the fault (including labor and transportation) will be borne by the seller, except in cases where access to the product does not involve additional costs. Replaced parts are the property of the seller. If service is provided during the warranty period, the warranty period of the product or of the new parts supplied shall not be extended.
Defective components will be replaced free of charge, except as described below.
What does NOT cover the warranty?
11. The warranty does not cover damages caused by:
· Normal wear and tear;
· Deliberate or negligent damage;
· Damage caused by non-compliance with the operating instructions;
· Incorrect installation, incorrect connection to the electricity or water supply network;
· Damage and damage resulting from operation at an inlet pressure greater than the operating pressure specified in the instructions;
· Damage caused by a chemical or electro-chemical reaction, rust, corrosion, including inlet water levels above the permissible value for the product concerned;
· Damage caused by unusual environmental conditions;
· No consumables are warranted (all parts that detach from the main body of the appliance, for example, baths, cables, filters, filter heads, LLDPE and silicone tubes, faucet handles, all glass, rubber and other fast-wear assemblies subject to accelerated depreciation;
· Visiting a service team without damage;
· For repairs that have not been carried out by our designated or authorized service partners or have used non-genuine spare parts and consumables;
· Damage caused by transport. If the customer transports the purchased goods himself, the seller shall not be liable for any damages that may occur during transportation.
· When attempting to repair by unauthorized persons;
· In case of discrepancy between the data in the documents and the article, or when the sticker with the serial number of the product has been removed or damaged (not readable);
· In case of damages due to natural disasters, electric shocks, non-standard supply voltages, damages caused by mechanical damage to the housing of the appliances or their separate units and defects due to non-compliance with transport recommendations;
· In case of damage caused by dust, grease, not timely replaced filters, insects and other external influences, mechanical damage to the connecting systems (cables, power supply units, attachments, consumables);
· The appliances accompanying this application are for home use and are unsuitable for commercial use.
· Failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions. BE CAREFUL WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE!
· In case of non-compliance of the capacity of the facility with the operating conditions;
· In the absence of a purchase document, your claim will not be recognized. The guarantee application is a unique document and is not reissuable.
9. In all cases, the maximum period for performance of the guarantee shall be up to 30 (thirty) working days.
10. The warranty period of the products shall be extended with the time of their service. This interval is counted from the time of service to the delivery of the product to the user.
10. Warranty cards issued by Savio Ltd. | Crystal Water bg can be sent on paper with the product ordered or in electronic format to the email address given by the customer.
11. In case the customer receives a product without a warranty card, a purchase document or other problem, he is obliged to signal to one of the following phones: +359 2 962 2305, +359 2 953 2306, +359 88 86 36096, +359 088 928 3724 or e-mail: [email protected] within 48 hours of receipt of the product. In case the client does not notify Savio EOOD Crystal Water bg in the absence of the warranty card or other documents within this period, it will be considered that such have been provided by the Seller.
12. The Client is obliged to update the data in his account and to review it before each order, because the Seller will use it when filling in and issuing the guarantee cards and other documents. The seller will not reissue warranty cards issued based on incorrect or old data that the customer has not updated, which will void the warranty for the respective products.
13. Products purchased with a warranty card from Savio Ltd. | Crystal Water bg or authorized partners of Savio Ltd. | Crystal Water bg, can be serviced by the Seller and other authorized partners of Savio Ltd. | Crystal Water bg. Exceptions or limitations to this rule are possible.