PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The site crystalwaterbg.com (the Site) is an online store for the sale of systems, equipment and filters for water purification, providing the opportunity for online shopping of products from the specified categories. The Site also offers services for renting water purification systems under us and consultations are carried out by conducting a telephone conversation with a consultant. These services are related to the processing of different types of personal data of the user - individual, used for different purposes, which are regulated in this policy.
1. Personal data in this policy means the meaning of this term, defined in Art. 4, item 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (Regulation) and means any information relating to an identified natural person or an identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is an identifiable person, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more features specific to the natural, the physiological, genetic, mental, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual;
2. The terms natural person ordering, user, personal data subject, personal data subject and customer used in this policy are used in the sense of a natural person who is a personal data subject within the meaning of the Regulation.
3. Administrator of the personal data processed in connection with orders and deliveries through the Site e Savio Ltd., ID No: 831278075, with registered office and address of management: Sofia 1700, 11a Pastar Svyat Str.
The Data Protection Officer answers all questions from users regarding the processing and protection of their personal data. Each user of the Site should contact him at the following e-mail address: mail@crystalwaterbgcom.
Data subjects whose data can be processed are only individuals - users or representatives of legal entities for the purposes of ordering and purchasing products from the Site.
Protection of personal data
In order to protect against unauthorized access and dissemination of personal data of our customers and contractors, Savio Ltd.|Crystal Water & Air stores this data on specialized servers with limited physical access, additionally using various methods to encrypt the data and restrict remote access to the database with them, and employees who have access and process personal data connect to it through unique identifiers.
Savio Ltd.|Crystal Water&Air does not collect, distribute or store any data related to bank cards, passwords and CVV2 / CVC2 data obtained as a result of transactions through the virtual POS terminal used on the Site.
1. The types of personal data that Savio Ltd.|Crystal Water&Air handles.
On a contractual and pre-contractual basis for the purposes of processing an order and delivery in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and the General Terms of the Site:
1.1. Account information
● Name and surname;
● Delivery address;
● Contact telephone;
● E-mail address;
● IP address;
1.2. Payment details
· Bank account details: account holder, IBAN, bank;
· On a legal basis, when the issuance of an accounting document is required to make the payment.
· Savio Ltd. does not store data for bank cards and CVV2 / CVC2 data.
1.3. Billing information
· The three names of the ordering party, when it is a natural person or of its representative, when the ordering party is a legal entity, a mall, a contact person;
· PIN / PIN under the requirements of the tax legislation for the preparation of accounting documents;
1.4. User contact details
· Name and surname;
· Phone number;
· E-mail address,
· In case of technical assistance in connection with difficulties with the use of the Site, but only after the explicit consent of the client, provided in writing
1.5. Site profile data
· Phone number;
· E-mail address;
· All other data contained in the Profile.
1.6. Statistical data
· Statistical information on the total number of visits to the Site, completed deliveries, accepted inquiries for offers and complaints, collected and analyzed in order to improve the ones provided by Savio Ltd.|Crystal Water&Air services and products;
Savio Ltd|Crystal Water & Air collects information, which may include personal data, from the browser (Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) of visitors to the Site. For the collection of
This information uses a variety of methods, including cookies and pixel tags, which information may include IP address, unique cookie ID, cookie information, and information about whether your browser allows you to use certain features and add-ons, unique device ID (HWID ) type, country, browser type and language settings, operating system and system settings, country and time zone, previously visited web pages, information about the user's interaction with the Site such as purchases and preferences, way and speed of click (choice), time of entry and reference addresses.
• A cookie is a file of small size, special text, often encrypted, sent from the server to a web browser and then sent back (without change) by the browser each time it accesses that server. The cookie is installed at the request of the web server of a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user's device ). Cookies are used to identify as well as track user behavior; typical applications are a survey of user preferences and the implementation of the "Checkout" system. These files allow to recognize the device of the user and to present the content of the Site in a corresponding way, adapted to the preferences of the users. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience to provide user-friendly services: for example, online privacy preferences and shopping history. They are also used in the preparation of anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how users use the Site, which allows to improve the structure and content, but with the exception of personal identification of the user.
• Cookies also allow Savio Ltd.|Crystal Water & Air to analyze the behavior of users on the Site in order to improve its functionality and speed. Each user can change their cookie settings at any time using the cookie settings of their device's browser.
2. Purposes of personal data processing.
2.1. Account Data for the purposes of:
• Processing of orders and acceptance of orders;
• Execution of a contract concluded at a distance;
• Delivery by courier to the delivery address specified in the order or additionally requested by the ordering party by phone or order form;
• Invoicing and payment;
• Making contact with the customer about the order and subsequent delivery;
• Sending notifications about the delivery status and delivery problems;
• Providing warranty service;
• Tracking of previous orders of the user and their status;
2.2. Data on payments for the purposes of:
• Certification of received payments made by bank transfer;
• Refund (in case of complaint or refusal of delivery);
2.3. Billing information:
• Issuance of an accounting document (invoice) containing the requisites required by law, in case its issuance is required by law or is explicitly required by the Purchaser;
2.4. User data for the purposes of:
• Providing information about services and products, including information about orders, receiving alerts and complaints by phone;
• Processing of received complaints, appeals, signals and claims;
• Improving service;
2.5. Profile data on the Site for the purposes of:
• Providing assistance in managing the client's orders and technical assistance in case of difficulties in working with the information in his profile.
3. Third parties to whom we provide your personal data:
3.1. Courier company Econt Express Ltd., UIC: 117047646, with registered office and address of management: Russe 7000, 16 Slavyanski Blvd., delivering the products from the confirmed orders through the Site.
3.2. Courier company Speedy AD, UIC: 131371780, with registered office and address of management: Sofia 1138, Mladost district, 2l Samokovsko shose Blvd., Boila Shopping Center, delivering the products from the confirmed orders through the Site.
3.3. Providers of SMS and Viber messages for the purpose of notifying the status of an order, delivery or request for an offer or service.
3.4. Consultants in various fields for the purposes of protection of legitimate interests