CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OF PRODUCTS AND WITHDRAWAL OF THE DISTANCE DISTANCE CONTRACT
1. Only those Clients who have the quality of Consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act have the right to withdraw from the concluded contract.
2. According to the distance selling contract, any Customer who has the quality of a consumer may return the product in undamaged commercial form without stating an objective reason for complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product or from the date of conclusion of the contract. the contract - in case of a service contract. When the Customer has ordered many goods with one order, which are delivered separately, as of the date on which the Customer accepts the last product.
3. Other grounds for cancellation of the distance contract by the Client are:
3.1. Existence of significant functional discrepancy with the description of the product available on the site. In this case, the Customer has the right to choose between refunding the amount or replacing the product with another with a different brand or model and adjusting the difference in price. The cost of returning the product is borne by the Seller.
3.2. Defective packaging or non-working product within 24 hours of receipt. The customer can request a replacement of the product upon receipt, if he finds that it is in poor commercial condition or up to 24 hours after receipt, if it does not work properly. In this case, the cost of returning the product is borne by the Seller.
3.3. Confused product on delivery. If the Customer finds that the product delivered by the courier is different from the one he ordered, he can return it to the courier to be sent a correct one. In this case, the delivery costs are borne by the Seller.
4. The Customer is obliged to inform the Seller of his intention to return the purchased products or to withdraw from the distance contract, stating his decision unequivocally by any means of written communication (e-mail, etc.) within the specified period. In order to exercise his right of withdrawal, the Client must use the section "Customer Service", "Return of Products", and then contact the operator of the Site for additional information.
5. In case of a problem with the purchased products, the Customer may contact the Seller at the following telephone numbers: +359 2 962 2305, +359 2 9622306, +359 88 928 3724, +359 888 636 096 or by e-mail: mail@crystalwaterbg .com.
6. The products should be returned to the address of Savio Ltd.: Sofia 1700, 11a Pastar Svyat Str., Ground floor, with a mandatory inspection option in order to be able to check their condition, serial numbers and compliance with the conditions of return.
7. In case the Client exercises his right of withdrawal, the supplier is obliged to refund the full amounts paid no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the Client has exercised his right to withdraw from the contract. From the amount paid by the consumer under the contract, the costs for returning the products are deducted, unless the Customer has returned them at his own expense and has notified the supplier.
8. The refund of sums shall be made only by bank transfer.
9. If the Customer exercises his right to withdraw from the distance contract, he must return the purchased products back to Savio Ltd. without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which the consumer has announced his decision to withdraw from the contract
10. Upon exercising the right to withdraw from the distance contract, the Customer undertakes to store the products received from the Seller, their quality and safety until their return.
11. In case the ordered and prepaid product and / or service by the Customer cannot be delivered by the Seller, the latter will inform the Customer about this and will refund the paid amount within 14 days from the date on which the Seller is established this fact or from the date on which the Client has expressed his desire to terminate the contract.
12. The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
● For goods made and / or processed according to the requirements of the Client or by his individual order;
● For consumables, filters, membranes printed by the Client;
● For water purification systems that have been included in the water supply network;
● When the Customer has explicitly asked the Seller to visit him in his home in order to perform urgent repair or maintenance activities. When during such a visit the Seller provides other services in addition to those requested by the Customer or delivers goods other than spare parts necessary for the repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal applies only to these additional services or goods;
● When the condition is not fulfilled when more than one piece of a given brand and model of product is ordered, the packaging of only one product must be unsealed and the rest must be returned to the Seller sealed;
● When providing services where the service is fully provided and its implementation has begun with the express prior consent of the Client