The C-700 RO is a state-of-the-art, high performance Direct Flow (Tankless) tankless water purification system with 5-stage filtration, reverse osmosis membrane and a powerful booster pump designed for use in Ho.Re.Ca. the industry. Connects directly to cold water from the water supply network. The system uses GreenFilter filters - NSF certified and some of the best in this class. Provides a steady stream of clean, fresh and delicious water.
The C-700 RO is equipped with a dual inlet diaphragm (Dual Flow) with a capacity of up to 2280 l / day and a powerful booster pump providing a pressure of up to 100 PSI, which allows the system to function normally in areas with volatile or problematic pressure in the central water supply network. The ratio of purified / discarded water is 1: 1.
It can be used with water sources below 25 Psi and has an inlet pressure gauge.
The C500 is a compact system with a stylish design and convenient for use with a large amount of purified water: in hotels, restaurants, cafeterias, sports halls, children's schools.
The C-500 can be equipped with an additional tank of 8 to 100 liters.
And if you don't want a second faucet on the kitchen sink, you can use the elegant Metal Free 3 Way Faucets.
Description and functionality:
• Powerful booster pump Uprigth for high performance even at low inlet pressure
• Productivity: up to 2280 l / day or 95 l / h (600 GPD).
• 24V DC solenoid valve
• Automatic Start / Stop
• FDA approved polypropylene filter housings
• Metal construction with quality finish and stainless steel screws
• Low inlet pressure sensor (<7 PSI) - protects the pump from dry operation in the absence of inlet pressure
• High pressure sensor with adjustment (20 ~ 40 PSI)
• Flow limiter (SS stainless steel) of diaphragm waste water
• SS stainless steel check valve at the outlet for waste water from the diaphragm
• Low power consumption at work: max. 50 W
• 100% factory tested and sterilized, fully ready for installation
• Certificates: CE, UNE 149101
• Quality guaranteed by IonFilter | Puricom Europe (WATER LOGISTICS GROUP), Spain
Stage 2 : GAC Carbon Filter GreenFilter
Carbon filter. Removes up to 99% of chlorine and organic chemicals, odors, organic pollutants, pesticides and herbicides. Made of granular activated carbon. Improves the taste of water.
Service life: 6 months
Inorganic Elements / Compounds
Organic Elements / Compounds
Humic acids 98%
Ethyl gasoline 71%
1,2,4 Trichlorobenzene 96%
1,1,1, Trichloroethane 98%
The C-700 RO comes with all the necessary components for installation:
• Chrome metal connector for connection to plumbing (M3/8" x F3/8" x 3/8"Tube)
• M1 / 4 ”xTube1 / 4” metal faucet for connection to the metal connector
• Drain discharge bracket Ф40 x 1/4 "Tube
• 3/8" and 1/4" LLDPE pipes for system connections
• Installation and operating instructions
The IonFilter quality system for the production and installation of water treatment equipment is certified and compliant with UNE-ISO-9001
IonFilter (B-60326279) is a partner of Aqua Espana | Aqua Europa
IonFilter is a member of the Water Quality Association (B-60326279)
|Water source||Tap water|
|RO Membrane||600 GPD GreenFilter|
|Booster Pump||Flow: 2 LPM - 0.52 GPM / 3 bar - 45 PSI; Max. working pressure: 8 bar - 120 PSI; Power supply for the motor: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 24 Vdc, 5A, 120W ; Max. consumption: 50 W|
|Advantages and Functionality|
|Specification||• Tankless (Direct Flow) • RO Membrane Green Filter Type 30-13 600 GPD •100% factory tested and sterilized • Built-in pressure gauge • Low Inlet Pressure Sensor • High Pressure Sensor • Automatic Start / Stop • Manufactured by NSF Certified Components • Green Filter Filters • High Performance Diaphragm pump • Diaphragm Flush Crane • Flow restrictor 0.5 LPM; • Certificates: CE; UNE149101 • Option to include additional tank|
|Stage 1||Sediment Filter 5 micron Green Filter; Service life: 6 months|
|Stage 2||GAC Carbon Filter 9 3/4" Green Filter code; Service life: 6 months|
|Stage 3||BLOCK carbon filter 9 3/4" Green Filter; Service life: 6 months|
|Stage 4||RO membrane Type TFC 30-13 GreenFilter 600 GPD (2280 L/Day); Service life: 24~ 36 months (<15 ºHF, < 250 ppm./ 25ºC)|
|Stage 5||Post Carbon Remineralizer Filter GreenFilter; Service life 12 months|
|Dimensions||36.0 cm / 21.0 cm / 47.0 cm|
|Reservoir capacity||Tankless (Direct Flow)|
|Еnergy consumption||50 W max.|
|Productivity||600 GPD (2280 L/Day)|
|Inlet pressure||1 ~ 6 kg/cm2|
|Inlet Water Temperature||4 ~ 40 °С|
|Certificates, Origin, Warranty|