Methods of payment
1. The prices of the products and services shall be final and shall include VAT and any other taxes and fees provided for in the legislation in force.
2. The price and method of payment are indicated in each order.
3. You can pay for the products ordered by one of the following methods:
· Bank payment
Bank Account (BGN):
Bank: DSK Bank AD
· You can pay for your orders with a credit or debit card with 100% security through the E-commerce platform of DSK Bank or through the MyPOS platform.
DSK Bank's virtual POS terminal allows 3D Secure payment with debit/credit MasterCard (MasterCard SecureCode) and VISA (Verified by VISA).
The virtual POS terminal of MyPOS allows 3D Secure payment with debit/credit cards VISA, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Maestro, V Pay, JCB, Bancontact, as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay.
3D Secure is an additional protection where when paying online you need to enter a password for 3D authentication according to modern security regulatory requirements.
IMPORTANT! We do not have any access to the information you enter during online payment for card number, validity, CVV2 or CVC2 code of credit cards, 3D password or secret code for online payment with MAESTRO debit card! This is data that no one has access to except authorized financial institutions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE NEVER REQUIRE YOU TO EMAIL OR TELEPHONE data including: cardholder name, PIN code, PIN, card number and/or other personal data related to the cardholder and the card. This is personal and strictly confidential information to which only you, as the cardholder and cardholder, have access.
· Cash on delivery
You pay to the courier who delivers the ordered products to you:
· The value of your order at no additional charge other than the stated price of the product (s) on the Site.
· If your order is not for free shipping, you will also pay the cost of the courier fee.
Payment on delivery is made via the Econt Express or Speedy postal money order service. The received receipt from the courier has the power of fiscal receipt.
4. Savio Ltd. issues an invoice for any custom payment through which the Customer has purchased a product and / or service. The Client agrees to receive the invoice physically together with the ordered products, as well as electronically by e-mail specified by the Client in his account or by uploading it to the Client's account itself. In the case of a cash on delivery postage payment, the courier company issues a postal receipt, which is a legally recognized document replacing the receipt.
5. If the Client desires an invoice, he is obliged to provide all necessary information for its issuance in accordance with the applicable legislation. Otherwise Savio Ltd. issues an invoice to an individual. In the case of a payment method postal payment Savio Ltd. issues an invoice to an individual with the account information or the invoice details provided.
6. In order to properly prepare an invoice, the Client is obliged to update the data in his account. He is obliged to review the information given in the order to ensure that it is complete, correct and accurate. The Client is solely responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
7. The Client agrees to make payment according to the method chosen by him and as agreed upon at the conclusion of the distance contract and under the terms between the Client and the respective payment service provider.
8. The Client agrees that the Seller has the right to demand and accept an advance payment for the contracts for the purchase and sale of products and their delivery with the Client.
9. In the event that Savio Ltd. did not receive payment according to the method chosen by the Client and within the agreed terms prior to the execution of the order, it shall be considered refused by the Client.
Enjoy shopping with Crystal Water&Air team!